This statement discloses the privacy practices that apply to the online collection of data on Affiliedge websites, owned and operated, setting out the ways in which all members of the Affiliedge group may use Your personal data.
You acknowledge and accept that we collect and use Your personal data in order to allow You access and use of Our websites and in order to allow You to participate in and make use of the services offered by Affiliedge.
• ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ means Affiliedge and its websites;
• ‘You’ and its derivatives means You, the person engaging with Us, registering for our services and/or visiting Our websites.
Your personal data will be used by us to allow You to make use of the services offered by Us. We may also use Your personal data to inform You of promotions, changes and new services that we think You may find interesting. If You do not wish to receive such direct marketing data, You may opt out of such service as follows:
• For e-mail marketing, by clicking the unsubscribe feature or by contacting us via e-mail; and
• For SMS marketing, by replying to the message with the word ‘Stop’.
We respect and protect Your privacy. We only have access to or collect information that You voluntarily give us. We may collect and store the following information as We deem necessary in observance of the relevant laws and regulations:
• Information You give us: We collect any information provided by You upon registration, and any details provided by You when You register an account with us or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include, without limitation, Your name, address, email address, phone number, and other information relevant to the service that You’re registering for.
• Information we collect about You: We may collect any information contained in correspondence between You and us through Our websites, e-mail or telephone.
• We may collect information about You visiting our websites and how You make use of such websites. This may include Your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies.
• Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about You from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to You the services that You request from us, and in all cases, we may collect information from affiliates about advertisers, and from advertisers about affiliates. We may also engage third parties to assist with our online registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from You on our behalf.
• We may also receive information about You from third parties where You have consented to such third party sharing Your information with us.
You have the right to see personal data that is kept about You, and are entitled to request for any errors or misprinting to be corrected by us at any time, by sending us an e-mail.
In general, we collect, store and use Your information to provide You with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
For example, we may use information collected from You in any one or more of the following ways:
• to provide You with services or information that You have requested;
• to keep in contact with You about services of ours that we believe may interest You.
• to share information with other entities within the Affiliedge group or other selected third parties, to enable them to contact You with information about goods or services that may interest You;
• to provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify You of changes in relation to Your use of our websites or other services;
• to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with our events, websites and services;
• to provide technical support and respond to user inquiries;
• to prevent fraud, money laundering or potentially illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions
• to deliver and target advertising, including advertising by third parties
• With other entities of the Affiliedge group or selected third parties that we work with, where necessary for delivering to You services that You request;
• Any other Affiliedge group entity or selected third party that You consent to our sharing Your information with for marketing purposes; and
• Any third party where necessary to enable Us to enforce Our legal rights, or protect the rights, property or safety or our employees or where the disclosure is permitted or required by law.
Protection of Minors
The services provided on Our websites are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides their information to us represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via this website, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.
We use Affiliedge and third party ‘cookies’ to gather metrics data in order to understand and improve the way You use the Our websites and to enable You to sign in to some of Affiliedge products.
A cookie is a small text file, typically of letters and numbers, which is downloaded on Your device once You access our Websites. Your browser usually will add the text to Your device as a small file, since many browsers are set to accept cookies by default.
Every user has the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set on Your device by other websites whose services are used on the Site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons that allow You to share our content onto social networks. These cookies assist them in pinpointing the viewed pages, clicked links and ads and other actions You take on those web pages, and the site from which You came before arriving at their web page.
Targeted Email Marketing
Some of the marketing materials You receive, including email marketing, may be tailored based on Your past browsing and activity on the Site. This information allows us to send You relevant marketing materials and avoid any content that might be of low interest to You.
In addition, when You click on some links in email marketing campaigns You receive, the particular email service provider that we engage may place a cookie on Your browser. This cookie is then linked to Your email address and used to gather information about Your behavior on the Site. This information helps us to further tailor and customize future email marketing messages You receive. Remember that You can always opt out of this use by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every personalized email marketing message You receive from us.
Privacy Policies of Linked Websites and Advertisers
The Site may contain reference to and link to third party websites and advertisers. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, so by clicking on those links You may be directed to those websites which are not under Our control and need to comply with those respective third party policies. If You have any questions about how these other websites use Your information, we urge You to review their policies and contact such third parties directly.
Operations, Security and Compliance with Law
Our servers are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all of the information that we collect about You will be stored on these servers.
Your personal data will not be given to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for the processing of Your request, is specifically allowed by You or unless it is required by law. We use appropriate security measures to protect Your information against any unauthorized access to or unlawful use. Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure; You acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet and that this is out of Our control.
As Affiliedge’s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them.
Relevant authorities, and certain employees of Affiliedge shall also have access to Your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing You with assistance and the service. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
We hereby acknowledge that in collecting Your personal details as stated in the previous provision, we are bound by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). We will protect Your personal information and respect Your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
From security and safety measures, Your information may be accessed and monitored and/or may be disclosed in case:
a. when we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
b. to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations;
c. where we believe that the use of Our websites and its content are being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud or money-laundering protection;
d. when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of You, another person or the public generally; and
e. in order to protect the rights or property of Affiliedge, including to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
Transactions are checked to prevent money laundering and suspicious transactions will be reported to relevant authorities.
This policy was updated on 14th of June 2017.
Any further updates will be listed on this web page, so please check back periodically.
If You have any questions or comments feel free to contact us at Support@affiliedge.com